Saturday, August 10, 2013

First Saturday run!

So I went to see Les Miserables last night and it was wonderful! I cried, I laughed, and cried again.  I decided to wear a dress to the musical:



I didn't get home until 11pm and it was difficult knowing that I had to wake up at 6:30am the next morning to go for a run, but I did it!

I was feeling a little congested before I went to bed, but I have finally attributed that to my excessive sobbing from the musical.  I had a vanilla protein shake for breakfast and started my 5 mile run.  It went wonderfully!  I really didn't feel restricted by anything.  Unfortunately, Devils Lake got cancelled today and I've been stuck around the house doing not much really.  I did officially sign up for my half marathon (since I got paid Thursday, $58 ain't cheap) so it's definitely real.

Tonight Mike and I are going to a jorts party in a barn with some of his coworkers.  Should be pretty fun. Spending the night in our tent so we don't have to deal with getting home.  I'm sure I will need lots of gatorade and ibuprofen before my 4 mile run tomorrow, but it'll be worth it :)  Tomorrow will mark my first ended week of training

No comments:

Post a Comment